Wednesday, October 19, 2011


So, I'm wondering what you think of this new layout that blogspot.com has offered.  I like how you can choose different ways to browse through the various blog posts and the emphasis on the photography on several of those views.  I don't like the fact that I can't have my listing of favorite blogs on the side.  
So, what do you think?  Should I keep the new style or go back to the older version?
Also, what kind of content would you like to see more of in the future?  (garden, chicken, crafts, recipes, photography, etc)
I can't guarantee anything -- but I'd love to hear what you think.  Please, please comment.  Thanks y'all.  

2 comments:

Denise said...

I dont know about anyone else but anything you blog about would be fine. I really enjoy reading it and seeing all your wonderful pics!

Denise said...

Your broomcorn looks wonderful. You've convinced me to try to grow some next year. My chicks I'm sure would love it. Right now we grow winter wheat and clover for them...they're just a leeetle spoiled LOL