Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let it Snow...



Just thought I would show off some of the snow that we got the other day.  I went out yesterday and took a few photos then finished off my Christmas shopping.  I am trying to upload some more photos but my internet connection isn't cooperating... so this is it for now.  
I think I did a pretty good job this year with the Christmas shopping.  I usually get carried away.  I really tried to cut back this year.  Next year I'd like to do even more in the line of homemade items.  
Charlie is having to drive through the nasty weather today.  We got another couple inches of snow and now it is blowing around and drifting.  He is South of here driving through an icy mess right now.  I spoke with my Mom earlier and she said that Grand Rapids got another 10 inches already today to go on top of their 10 inches from Friday.  It has definitely been a snowy end to Autumn.  By the way -- happy Winter Solstice!  
Today I have the Christmas radio station playing.  I alternate between cleaning and wrapping gifts.  Sassy is sleeping on the bed snuggled into the extra blankets I pulled out of storage.  I have no desire to go out at all -- I can pretend I am a stay-at-home wife and spend the day doing stay-at-home chores and make sure a hot supper is ready when Charlie makes it home.  It's a good day.

No comments: