Sunday, October 11, 2009

Just a quick update

No photos for this post -- which is kind of rare for me.  I felt the need to post an update on the house.
We closed last Tuesday and every thing went smoothly.  We met the seller and she is an extremely kind woman.  She let us know that she was trying to move out quicker than 30 days and that she knew we would be anxious to move in.  She had a garage sale this weekend and is calling the Salvation Army to pick up the things that didn't sell.  We went this past Saturday to the sale (I had asked her to reserve a wood stove and some bushel and peck baskets that I had spotted during the inspection) and she informed us that she hoped to be finished moving by the end of this week.  We are, of course, looking forward to moving into the house.  We are just faced with the joys of moving everything we own from one place to another (I intend for this to be my last move for a very long time).
I apologize for the lack of blog posts recently and in the near future.  Once we are settled in I will be sure to post more frequently.

1 comment:

FlowerMomma said...

I am so excited for you!! I hate moving, it really sucks, but setting up a home where you know your going to stay for a while is a blessing! I hope all goes well!