Saturday, October 11, 2008

Barn Cats

Ok, this is my final post for the day.  I think four are enough.  On my way out this morning I set out a scoop of cat food for the barn cats.  I stood real still and the little babies came out to get some food.  They are still quite skittish.  This one didn't seem to mind me though.  It gave a big stretch and proceeded to play for a while in the grass.  
His brother is the chunky one in the group and headed straight for the food.  "Grey" is their Uncle and was also up this morning to get some.  Grey is one of the friendlier ones and I am quite fond of him.
An after-breakfast drink from the bird bath.  He it too cute, don't you think?


And here is a photo of one of the babies after I set out some tuna salad that Charlie didn't want (it got outdated).  He put his head down in that tuna and ate and ate.  You could actually watch the kitten getting fat.  He needs to pack on some weight though before the snow starts flying.


No comments: