Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Last Weekend

I've been pretty busy lately trying to get ready to go on vacation this next weekend.  I'm so excited to get a little relaxation time.  I just wanted to do a quick blog about last weekend.  
I took my cat Sassy to Grand Rapids so that she can be taken care of while we go on vacation.  She hates riding in cars!  I guess most cats do though. 
 
I got to spend some time with Dawn and Corryn on Friday night.  We had a good time just talking and drinking coffee (insanely strong coffee) and eating pie.  
The next morning I went with Mom and Dad to a beautiful garden and we walked around a while.  Then Mom and I went to some of our favorite spots and shopped a while.  Everlasting Blooms was having a clearance sale on some of their stuff -- we just love that store!   
  
After that I went to the Avenue for the Arts Market that Jen had a booth at.  I tried to help out but I had to leave shortly after I got there.  She sold some tie-dye for me (what an awesome friend -- love ya Jen!) and she had some really cool hand made goods too.
 
So, then I had to zip back home and meet up with a few girls from work.  Then after that I met up with Charlie at some of our other friends' house.  We got home fairly late and I was exhausted.
Sunday we went to a graduation open house and then over to Charlie's parents for Father's Day.  It was all pretty hectic last weekend.
Now I'm midway through the week and trying to figure out when I'm going to get everything done before vacation.  I have to get groceries and pack up everything and...  Phew!  I didn't know relaxation took so much preparation!  

No comments: