Sunday, February 7, 2010

Time keeps on tickin'


I wish I had something interesting to blog about, but I'm afraid life has been the same old thing lately.  I get up at 6:30 and get showered and dressed, feed the two cats, pack a lunch and leave for work by 7:45.  I work from 9 AM to 7:30 PM.  I get back home at 8:15, find a quick bite of dinner, do any chores/bills and check my e-mail.  Then to bed to start it all over.  The paycheck will be nice -- 58 hours this week -- but life feels monotonous when I work this much.  

 Today, Charlie and I went to the grocery store and got some groceries.  We also picked up a few snacks  to munch on for our own little Super Bowl party (just the two of us).  We were supposed to go to some friends' home for their party, but we wanted to spend some time together before Charlie heads off on the road again.  He has been out on longer hauls lately and I don't get to see him as often.  

Well, I have to start gathering together some of our tax information.  I'd like to take my paperwork to my tax lady (a longtime friend of my family) next weekend.  I can't wait to see what our return will be like this year!

So, that is about it for now.  I just bought some whole milk to try making mozzarella cheese this week... here's hoping it works out.  I'm guessing the next blog will be about that.  

No comments: