Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thanks 29 Black Street

I have to send out a lot of love to 29 Black Street.  If you haven't been to her blog before, check it out.  She is on the list on the right side of my blog.  Even better yet, check out her Etsy store once you check out her blog.  She is a designer and has some beautiful photography there.


I won a drawing she had for one of her pieces of artwork from her Etsy shop.  How lucky is that?  I have always wanted to collect photography from other artists.  This will make a great addition to my small collection of photography (I probably have a dozen pieces between stuff I traded for while in college photo classes and a piece I picked up this summer up North).


Someday, I will figure out where to go to get some prints made myself.  I'd really just love to get back into a darkroom and make black and white prints someday.  Right now I only have my portfolio and the things I am scanning into the computer.  It takes a long time, but someday I will have a book. 


Alas, I have wandered off of the original topic.  Check out her blog -- go on, go look right now. 
Am I right?

No comments: