Thursday, November 13, 2008

A little knitting


This is a photo of a dish cloth that I made with some cotton yarn that I hand dyed.  I promised All the Pretty Flowers I would get it posted -- so here it is.  This is a mini project really.  I just picked up knitting again.  Previously I've completed a scarf or two, but never really learned much more than the basics.  Maybe someday I will take the time to really knit.  I do love fiber crafts, but I am more drawn toward dying fabrics and fibers than sewing and knitting (although weaving really appeals to me).  Anyway, I like the colors that I got on my first attempt and can't wait to do more. 
I'm curious who else has any projects that they are working on right now.  Let me know so.  I need inspiration.

1 comment:

Susan said...

hey Shari,
Miss D picked your name in our recent give away. Email me with your choice of item from the 29 Black Street etsy shop and we'll package it up and get it out in the mail. Congratulations !

I love the colours of this dishcloth - I love pink and red and coral together.